Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

Little Witch with Frantage

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog 

The theme for this month is Pink or Halloween.   You get to choose this time or maybe you will do both and make a Pink Halloween Card lol!

I chose to work with this image called Little Witch and I have coloured her up using Copics and ProMarkers.

The Card is a 6" Square and I used Memento Dew Drop Ink Pads to create the background around her.  I cut the Spiderweb from White Glitter Card using a Poppystamps Die.  I then got to play with Frantage for the first time.  I think I was a bit shy on the quantity but I didn't want to overdo it lol.  I love this stuff and need other colours in my collection.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share my card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colouring of this cute little witch! Your project would fit our present theme at http:// do-allkreatives.blogspott.de I would love to see you there!

    Hugs
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable! Great coloring & LOVE that glittery cobweb! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous witch and card. Thankyou for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card....cute image. Thank you for playing in our Paradise of Stamps challenge.xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon